These 10 Airline Indonesian authorities.
November 2, 2012 Tinggalkan komentar
Transportation Ministry data shows throughout the first half of the domestic passenger number 18 national airline’s 33 million passengers. Lion Air’s domestic passenger market share with 13.97 million passengers flying domestic or 41.51 percent during the first semester of 2012.
In the second place there is a state-owned airline PT Garuda Indonesia domestic passengers flew 7.80 million or 23.20 percent. Following behind Garuda Indonsia Sriwijaya Air is 3.90 million passengers as much or 11.59 percent.
In fourth place are PT Metro Batavia Batavia Air as the airline operator with 3.51 million passengers flying or controlling 10.45 percent market share. While there is a fifth ‘brother’ Lion Air, Wings Abadi, with 1.21 million passengers flew 3.6 percent.
Ranked sixth are the pioneer airline Merpati Nusantara Airlines who flew 1.13 million passengers, or 3.4 percent. While airlines are ranked seventh from Malaysia, Indonesia AirAsia flew 882,480 passengers.
Eighth position is PT Trigana Air Service who flew 366,085 passengers and nine are ranked in PT Kalstar Aviation carrying 269,659 passengers. While PT Travel Express Air, Air Express airline operators serving 164,510 passengers.
Here are 10 major domestic passenger airline carrier during the first half of 2012:
1. PT Lion Mentari Airlines: 13.97 million passengers.
2. PT Garuda Indonesia: 7.80 million passengers.
3. PT Sriwijaya Air: 3.90 million passengers.
4. PT Metro Batavia Air: 3.51 million passengers.
5. PT Wings Abadi: 1.21 million passengers.
6. PT Merpati Nusantara Airlines: 1.13 million passengers.
7. PT Indonesia AirAsia: 882,480 passengers.
8. PT Trigana Air Service: 466 085 passengers.
9. PT Kalstar Aviation: 269,659 passengers.
10. PT Air Travel Express: 164 510 passengers.